Feature & Follow Friday #7

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #137

This Week's Question:
We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?
I don't actually give a lot of books as presents, or give books away, as most of my friends don't enjoy reading. Although for Christmas I gave my dad The Hobbit and a few months back I gifted my giveaway winner with a pre-ordered copy of Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout! :D I also recently lent my friend a copy of Clockwork Angel as I adored it! :D I don't think she's read it yet though...:) I also gave away about 30-40 middle-grade books to charity as I was clearing out my book shelf! :)
What books have you gifted people with lately? 
Leave me a comment saying hi and I'll stop by your blog and follow! I love making new bookish friends, and you can always find me on Twitter an on Email if you want to fan-girl about books with me! :D


*You can follow me via GFC, Twitter, Goodreads or RSS :)*