February Wrap-Up and March TBR Pile


 Unfortunately, I didn't get to read as many books as I would have liked to this month, but I did manage to read a few. A lot of them being contemporaries! I've been on a bit of a contemporary binge lately and I read some really good ones! 

Do you guys like my banner I made? A lot of you know I want to be an astronomer/astrophysicist when I'm older so I decided to do a space theme for my banners, hope you like it!

Books I Read in February:
CloakedBeastly (Beastly, #1)Knowing Me, Knowing YouThe Statistical Probability of Love at First SightThe Secrets Of LoveDante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1)I Funny: (I Funny 1)I Even Funnier (I Funny)

My favourite? Definitely Beastly, I LOVED it and couldn't stop reading it, it was flawless. I also adored TSPoLaFS and Dante's Girl! Must reads!

March TBR Pile:
*These aren't a definite...I change my mind frequently over what I want to read or not*
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)The Morning GiftThe Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland, #2)