Stacking the Shelves #64

Stacking the Shelves

Hi guys! Hope you're having a great weekend so far!

I went to the library and I got some books that I'm pretty excited for! I'm in a contemporary mood at the moment, which is weird as I generally prefer reading them in summer, and so all my library books are contemporaries. 

Some of these books I have never heard of before but they got good(ish) ratings and I am excited to read them! 


Library Books:
The above photo is of my library books, as they are the only books I managed to get this week!

1. Plan B - Jenny O' Connell
I've never actually heard of this book but it sounded really good and the storyline sounds pretty interesting so I'm pretty excited to read it!

I've read three Sarah Dessen books so far - 2 of which I hated and 1 of which I loved! This book looks really interesting and I'm excited to see whether or not I enjoy it.

The Nannies sounds really entertaining and like it's going to be quite a funny read and I'm looking forward to reading it!

I'm so excited to read this as it's been on my wishlist for ages and Lauren St John is one of the nicest authors I've spoken to! 

This is Christian teenage fiction and it looks like a cute read so I'm looking forward to reading it!

This sounded good...but then when I got home and read some reviews a lot of people said the swearing was vulgar, so if I try reading this and I come across lots of swearing, I'll DNF it.


So, this is this week's book haul! Leave your link in the comments below and I will stop by :)