Top 30 Books on my TBR Review Pile

I would like to say that I am one of those people who buys a book and reads it straight away and then goes to the library/bookstore once they have finished that book and doesn't get any more books until they have finished the ones they currently have. If I said I were that person, I would be lying! I have a lot of TBR books, a LOT.

My TBR pile is big, and I'm not talking about there being 20 or 50 books on it, I'm talking about there being a number in the hundreds! However, I am slowly and steadily working my way through the daunting pile. Despite me having so many books, I never know what to read next and I suppose that's part of the problem.

I also have quite a few review copies that have piled up over the last two years, and I'm really working on trying to make a dent in that! So, I've decided to sit down and make a list of the top 30 review books (physical and ebook) that I want to read soon! I'm hoping that this will encourage me to read these asap and that I'll at least be making a dent in my TBR pile!

I've placed a poll for each section so that you can help me decide which books to read next! :) If you've read any of these and loved them/hated them - let me know!

Top 10 Books on my Netgalley TBR Pile:
We Were LiarsDisruption (the Cambridge files, Book 1)Another Little Piece of My HeartThe Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2)Ink (Paper Gods, #1)SiaPawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)The Icarus ProjectQueen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1)

Top 10 Books on my Edelweiss TBR Pile:
The Great UnexpectedOver You Pulled UnderThe Unhappening of Genesis LeeWhat I Came to Tell YouThe Peculiar (The Peculiar, #1)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)Through the SkylightThe Templeton Twins Have an Idea (Templeton Twins, #1)

Top 10 Books on my Physical TBR Pile:
Vampire AcademyHarry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)The HostThe FearlessThe Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1)Echo (Soul Seekers, #2)Amy & MatthewArclight (Arclight, #1)Seven Second Delay




Which book should I read first?
Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
The Host - Stephenie Meyer
The Fearless - Emma Pass
The Iron Trial - Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
Echo - Alyson Noel
Amy & Matthew - Cammie McGovern
Arclight - Josin L. McQuein
Seven Second Delay - Tom Easton
Poll Maker

Which Netgalley book should I read first?
We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
Disruption -Steven Whibley
Another Little Piece of my Heart - Tracey Martin
Ink - Amanda Sun
Sia - Josh Grayson
Pawn - Aimee Carter
Waterfell - Amalie Howard
The Icarus Project - Laura Quimby
Queen of Someday - Sherry D. Ficklin

Which Edelweiss book should I read first?
The Great Unexpected - Sharon Creech
Over You - Emma McLaughlin
The Sixteenth Summer: Pulled Under - Michelle Dalton
The Unhappening of Genesis Lee - Shallee McArthur
What I Came to Tell You - Tommy Hays
The Peculiar - Stefan Bachmann
Pivot Point - Kasie West
Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter
Through the Skylight - Ian Baucom
The Templeton Twins Have an Idea - Ellis Weiner
Poll Maker