September Wrap-Up and October TBR Pile



September wasn't a good reading month for me as I got another textbook and set books for school, so I was busy with that and I had my best friend stay for a week, which was absolutely lovely but left me with little time to read! I read a total of six books and I enjoyed most of them! 

Books Read in September:
Don't Even Think About ItLock & KeyElegy (Watersong, #4)The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2)Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)

I loved Lock & Key, it's probably one of my new favourite Dessen books - I didn't want it to end! I enjoyed Elegy (read my review here) and The Whispering Skull I thought was fantastic (my review is here)! I read Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski, but I really didn't enjoy it. To see my thoughts on it, here is my review! I also re-read the first two Harry Potter books as I got the new gorgeous editions to review and I, naturally, loved them! I couldn't remember what happened so it made them as suspenseful as ever! You can read my review for the first book here, and my review for the second book here. I'm really proud of myself that 5/6 of these were review books - slowly but surely making my way through my TBR pile! :)

TBR Pile for October:
The Rain (The Rain, #1)Northanger AbbeyQueen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1)

I received The Rain and Queen of Someday to review via Netgalley and I'm looking forward to reading them :) Northanger Abbey is a set text I need to read for English Lit and I can't wait to read that either!