September Wrap-Up and Autumn TBR Pile!


I know I say this every single month and I'll probably continue saying it in the years to come but HOW IS TIME GOING SO FAST?! I still think it's 2013 sometimes and now it's nearly 2016 - good heavens!

As you know, we moved to England in August and we've nearly been here two months which is crazy. I can't believe it's been so long since I saw my friends and my dogs. Yep, our dogs are still in South Africa because we CAN'T FIND A HOUSE THAT ALLOWS PETS! It's most frustrating! We've been staying in a guest house so long but it's pricey and I'm quite over living out of a suitcase. I try to think of it as an adventure, but I just really want a place to put up a bookshelf call home again, ya know?

I haven't read that much this month because I've started my home-schooling again and we're out quite a lot exploring but I'm hoping that once I'm back in a routine I'll be able to read more!

Here are the books I read in September! I actually read Demon Road in August but I forgot to include it in last month's wrap-up:

Demon Road (Demon Road, #1)I'll Give You the SunOver You A Monster CallsSnakehead (Alex Rider, #7)Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider, #8)Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9)

*EDIT*

I also finished this book this month! I read it tonight in ONE SITTING, yes it was amazing! I feel so proud of myself that I've already read a book on my October TBR pile and it's not even October. HUZZAH!

Underwater

THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD. It's currently available on Netgalley and I order recommend you to go request it now because THE FEELS.


I was going to do an October TBR pile but I want to focus on the books I want to read this Autumn because there's SO MANY and I know I won't be able to read them in just a month because I'm slow like that. ANYWAY, here is my physical TBR:


YES, I'm going to read classics. Look at me being all intellectual. Naww.

And because I also want to start reading/reviewing all those egalleys, here are the books I'm hoping to read that I've received from Netgalley/Edelweiss!:

UnderwaterThe Rain (The Rain, #1)Lost in RomeThese Shallow GravesWho I Kissed

I'm already reading one of these (Underwater). I'M GOING TO STICK TO THIS LIST OKAY.

What books did you read in September? What books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of these, and if so, did you enjoy them? Also, are you also horrendous at sticking to TBR lists, like me?