Books I'm Reading to Kick-Off my 2016!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I have a really excellent feeling about 2016 and I'm determined to make this year absolutely extraordinary. You must live the life you love, right?! I feel like towards the end of last year I got so caught up in worrying and stressing about everything but this year I really do want to change that.  AND I SHALL.

I have some AMAZING books out from the library and I am SO SUPER EXCITED TO READ THEM. I have a feeling my 2016 reading year is going to be fabulous! So, below are the books that I'm going to be reading this month!

THE BOOKS:

  1. Skulduggery Pleasant: Armageddon Outta Here by Derek Landy. GUYS I NEARLY HYPERVENTILATED WHEN I SAW THIS. I absolutely love Skulduggery Pleasant, so when I found an anthology of short stories I was like YASSS.
  2. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth. This has literally been on my wishlist since I started blogging, so when I saw it at the library I may have squeaked a little.
  3. Confessions: The Murder of an Angel by James Patterson. I have a love/hate relationship with this series. They're so addictive but theyhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10551947-the-outcasts're not very good but I still love them but I also don't. IT'S CONFUSING OKAY.
  4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I've heard such good things about this book!
  5. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO READ THIS FOREVER.
  6. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. This sounds amazing, I read the first few pages and I think I'm really going to love it!
  7. Legend by Marie Lu
  8. Prodigy by Marie Lu. One of my best friends love this trilogy, so I'm so excited to read this!
  9. Talon by Julie Kagawa. I'm currently reading this and I freaking love it! It's quite a lot more contemporary than I would've thought, but I love contemporary so that's completely fine by me!
  10. From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer, Val Thomas. I read a rave review about this one and I love the premise so I thought why not?! 
  11. The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey. I'VE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS.
  12. The Outcasts by John Flanagan. I saw this at my library and I'd never heard of it but I thought it sounded really interesting. Hopefully I enjoy it!

 So these are the books I plan on reading this month! What are you planning on reading in the beginning of 2016?! Have you read any of these? Let me know!