Stacking the Shelves #88 - The week the postman became my best friend.


GUYS. THIS WEEK HAS BEEN EPIC. I've literally received a book every day (save for Monday) and I swear every time the postman knocks on my door I just about die of excitement. 
This is super exciting for me as in South Africa I didn't get ARCs but instead backlist/recently published review copies so whenever I get an ARC I'm literally a squealing, incoherent mess. ANYWAY, I'm kind of drowning in books but #noregrets.


Wiser words were never spoken.

So! Let's see what I got!

Excuse me while I do copious amounts of flailing and shrieking.

I've read On the Edge of Gone which I really enjoyed as well as Why I Went Back which was quite enjoyable and I'm thinking of reading Kook or Half Bad next...SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME. *faints*

So, tell me! Have you read any of these? Do you want to read any of these? What book have you bought recently that you're most looking forward to reading? :)