What I've Been Reading #8 - The week I read NOTHING. *cries*


I read no books last week, WHAT IS THIS SACRILEGE?! I've had a lot of school, studying and packing as we're moving in less than two weeks (eek!!) so I haven't had much time to read. The book I'm currently reading also isn't really gripping me and I haven't felt truly immersed yet and I'm nearly halfway so...that could be part of the problem?

Hopefully I'll get to read more this week!


I'm currently reading Alistair Grim's Odditorium and although I love the premise I can't seem to connect to the characters and, if you've been reading my blog for awhile, you'll know I need to be able to connect to the characters. Maybe with so much going on in my life right now I'm not in the right frame of mind to read it? I'm hoping I end up loving it though because it's got such a lovely premise!



 If I don't read the second Alistair Grim book next I think I'll pick up Furthermore! It's oh so pretty and it's by Tahereh Mafi and it's a middle-grade which is a genre I adore! 

What did you read last week? Have you read Furthermore, if not, are you planning to? What are you currently reading? LET'S TALK!