October Wrap Up and November TBR Pile - Overambitious TBR piles, NaNoWriMo and a Hiatus

BOO!

Ha, gotcha.

I can't believe it's the end of October, I just can't. I'm kind of sad as October is one of my favourite months. I must say, though, I'm really looking forward to November because then it's practically December which means CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas, it's the best! Also, is it socially acceptable to start singing Christmas songs yet? PLEASE SAY IT IS.

October was a fun month! I met some amazing authors, I've been walking into town most days, buying too many books from charity stores and living in the library. I attended YA Shot and the Cheltenham Literature Festival which was SO MUCH FUN. So I had a lovely October! How was yours?




It's November tomorrow which means NaNoWriMo which means tears and breakdowns and excessive chocolate consumption – SUCH FUN! I wasn't going to participate as school but I have 15,000 words left to write from last year's draft and then I've completed my first draft. WHAT?! It might not seem like a big deal to frequent NaNoWriMoers (is that what we're called?) but since I was ten I've been meaning to actually finish writing a book so I'm feeling very motivated to write those last few words!

Because of this (and because of school) I will be taking a hiatus for the month of November. It might not even be for the whole month but I have a lot of things coming up with school and writing, so if you don't see me around much DON'T PANIC, I will be back!

I've also stupidly bravely decided to try to read 10 books this month, which isn't a lot for most people but I generally only average around 4-7 books a month so I'd like to get that number up!

Would you like to see a picture of my (probably) overambitious TBR pile? Of course you do.



Wish me luck. I need it.
The GiverPrince Frog FaceHeist Society (Heist Society, #1)Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)More of MeDare: The New Way to End Anxiety and Stop Panic Attacks Fast (+Bonus Audios)The Rain (The Rain, #1)

Ah I had such a spectacular reading month! I loved ALL of these! Illuminae and Gemina blew my mind (new favourites), More of Me and The Giver were incredibly thought-provoking, The Rain was SO good as well and I LOVEEEDDDDD the Heist Society! Also I highly, highly recommend Dare by Barry McDonagh if you have panic attacks and anxiety. It's really helping me! Despite having a panic attack yesterday, it wasn't as bad or as long as previous ones I've had. My general anxiety has been much better though! 

How was your October? What books did you read? Have you read any of these? What books are you planning on reading in November? ALSO, are you participating in NaNoWriMo?! LET'S TALK!