Something of a bookshelf tour

I have a boyfriend. He's an utter beaut. Never have I seen something so gorgeous. So strong. So sturdy. I could literally stare at him the whole day. Do you want to see him? Of course, you do.


Well, daaaamn.

Yes, that's right, I finally got a proper bookcase and I am SO HAPPY. I'm actually really surprised I managed to fit most of my books on there (20 didn't fit, sadly😢). I was also REALLY shocked when I counted all my books as it appears that I have 211...I don't know how it happened, really, it's funny how one's collection seems to double when you're not looking, most unusual. Ahem. 

Anywayyy, I'm so happy with how my bookcase is looking and I'm so fortunate that I have the opportunity to read (and own) all these wonderful books! 

I was just going bombard you with pictures but I thought I'd show you around my shelves. 
Do you want a (mini) tour of my bookcase? You do? Alright, if you insist. 






Ta-da! I hope you enjoyed seeing pictures of my bookcase!

Do you see any of your favourite books here? What shelf do you think looks the prettiest? Do you like the rainbow order I have my books in? Also, HAVE YOU HEARD ED SHEERAN'S NEW ALBUM?? Holy flip, I'm in love with it.