Easter Readathon Wrap-Up


I read three books this weekend! YAY ME! Although I didn't manage to compete ALL my reading goals, I'm incredibly pleased that I managed to finish THREE whole books.

The books I read were...
  1. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
  2. "...And then he ate my boy entrancers" (which are eyelashes, if you were wondering) by Louise Rennison
  3. Startled by His Furry Shorts by Louise Rennison
I absolutely adored An Enchantment of Ravens. It made me laugh, cry, scream...I felt all the feels, which is what I wanted. I'm not sure if it's a standalone or part of a series, but if it were part of a series, that would make me a verrrrryyyyy happy lil nerd.


I then proceeded to read the next two books in the Fab Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series by Louise Rennison. In the one, I laughed. A lot. The other one...not so much. I've read the first 6 books, and I'm not sure if I should bother reading the rest. I have only got four more books to read, and I've come SO FAR I feel like I might as well finish it. BUT, here's the thing, they're so repetitive, and the main character is quite awful (but quite endearing too). I just want her to grow up and stop being so self-centered, but I don't know if that's going to happen?! If you've read this series, is it worth finishing or nah?


I was also hoping to finish The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, but when I picked up my Kindle to read it, I saw the battery was completely depleted. Oh, the trials and perils of e-readers. I'm hoping to get to it this week, but I have so much school stuff to sort out, I doubt I'll be able to. Oh well - hopefully soon!

What books did you read during the Easter weekend? If you celebrate Easter, did you have a good day? How much chocolate did you eat?